$60 | This 3-hour online short course presents an introduction to residential property management, residential tenancies, risk management, inspections, unit titles, financial and practice management.
This short course is organised around a 10-part lecture covering a wide range of topics central to successful residential property management pracice including Healthy Homes Standards and recent changes to the Residential Tenancies Act. WHO CAN BENEFIT? Anyone who deals with the development and management of residential dwellings. This could include property developers, equity investors and commercial lenders specialising in build-to-rent, residential property investors, body corporate managers, real estate agents, property managers, residential leasing agents and legal professionals advising clients on property issues. CONTENT FOCUS This short course is derived from a university course taught in New Zealand. Please refer to the below chart to appreciate how applicable the content is to different property markets.
- Residential Property Management COURSE NOTES Unlimited
- L2.1 Introduction 00:15:00
- L2.2A Residential Tenancies 00:30:00
- L2.2B Residential Tenancies 00:15:00
- L2.3 Tenancy Life Cycle 00:20:00
- L2.4 Risk Management Framework FREE 00:15:00
- L2.5 Key Risks for Rental Housing 00:15:00
- L2.6 Inspections 00:10:00
- L2.7 Unit Titles 00:25:00
- L2.8 Financial Management 00:25:00
- L2.9 Practice Management 00:15:00
- Residential Property Management TEST 00:30:00