This short course is organised around a 2-part lecture outlining key housing data, largely derived from census surveys, and covers how to obtain this data in the context of New Zealand. This course also illustrates how relevant census data can be analysed and presented. WHO CAN BENEFIT? Anyone who deals with the development, investigation and management of residential property. This could include property and land developers, lenders, property investors, valuers, property consultants and analysts, real estate agents, property managers and leasing agents. CONTENT FOCUS This short course is derived from a university course taught in New Zealand. Please refer to the below chart to appreciate how applicable the content is to different property markets.
- Housing Data Analytics COURSE NOTES Unlimited
- Assignment Instructions Unlimited
- L5.1A Housing Data Analytics 00:25:00
- L5.1B Housing Data Analytics 00:35:00
- Housing Data Analytics TEST 00:15:00