$90 | This 6-hour online short course details key aspects of high-rise building construction from foundation systems, structural frames to building envelope.
This short course covers high-rise, commercial construction materials and methods common in New Zealand and other western markets such as Australia, Canada, UK and US. This short course is organised around six multi-part lectures on foundations, buildng joints, steel framing, concrete framing, manufactured timber frames and building envelopes. WHO CAN BENEFIT? Anyone who deals with construction and buildings but does not have an architecture, building surveying or engineering qualification. This could include property developers, building controls officers, facilities and property managers, commercial leasing agents and sales brokers, tradespeople and legal professionals advising clients on commercial property issues. CONTENT FOCUS This short course is derived from a university course taught in New Zealand. Please refer to the below chart to appreciate how applicable the content is to different property markets.
- High-rise Construction COURSE NOTES Unlimited
- L3.1 Foundations 00:25:00
- L3.2 Foundations FREE 00:25:00
- L3.3 Foundations 00:25:00
- L4 Building Joints 00:20:00
- L5.1 Steel Frame Systems 00:35:00
- L5.2 Steel Frame Systems 00:25:00
- L6.1 Concrete Frame Systems 00:40:00
- L6.2 Concrete Frame Systems 00:25:00
- L6.3 Concrete Frame Systems 00:20:00
- L7 Building Tall with Timber 00:30:00
- L8.1 Building Envelope 00:35:00
- L8.2 Building Envelope 00:30:00
- High-rise Construction TEST 00:45:00