$75 | This 4-hour online short course introduces concepts related to construction project management including project delivery methods, the ecological/integrated design process and the roles and responsibilities of construction project managers.
This short course covers approaches to project delivery and construction project management common in New Zealand and other western markets such as Australia, Canada, UK and US. The material on NZS3910 is fairly NZ-specific but most content is universal. This short course is organised around three multi-part lectures on project delivery, ecological/integrated design and construction project management. WHO CAN BENEFIT? Anyone who deals with construction and buildings but does not have direct experience engaging with professional construction managers and/or Engineers to the Contract. This could include property developers, building controls officers, junior architects and engineers, real estate agents, facilities and property managers, commercial leasing agents and sales brokers, tradespeople, homeowners wanting to renovate or build and legal professionals advising clients on property issues. CONTENT FOCUS This short course is derived from a university course taught in New Zealand. Please refer to the below chart to appreciate how applicable the content is to different property markets.
- Construction Project Management COURSE NOTES Unlimited
- L16.1 Project Delivery Methods FREE 00:45:00
- L16.2 Project Delivery Methods 00:25:00
- L17 Ecological Design Process 00:35:00
- L18.1 Construction Project Management 00:30:00
- L18.2 Construction Project Management 00:30:00
- L18.3 Construction Project Management 00:30:00
- Construction Project Management TEST 00:15:00