$60 | This 3-hour online short course presents an introduction to commercial property management, leases (ADLS, rent reviews, etc), financial concepts, risk management, property insurance, compliance and approaches to management.
This short course covers commercial property management practices common in New Zealand and other western markets such as Australia, Canada, UK and US. Aspects surrounding legislaton and leases are specific to New Zealand but would also benefit those practicing in other markets. This short course is organised around a 9-part lecture covering topics such as commercial leases, risk management and compliance. WHO CAN BENEFIT? Anyone who deals with the development and management of non-residential buildings. This could include property developers, equity investors, commercial lenders, building owners, architects, engineers, body corporate managers, building surveyors, real estate agents, facilities and property managers, commercial leasing agents and sales brokers, and legal professionals advising clients on property issues. CONTENT FOCUS This short course is derived from a university course taught in New Zealand. Please refer to the below chart to appreciate how applicable the content is to different property markets.
- Commercial Property Management COURSE NOTES Unlimited
- L3.1 Introduction FREE 00:15:00
- L3.2A Commercial Leases 00:30:00
- L3.2B Commercial Leases 00:25:00
- L3.2C Commercial Leases 00:30:00
- L3.3 Financial Concepts 00:20:00
- L3.4 Risk Management 00:30:00
- L3.5 Property Insurance 00:15:00
- L3.6 Compliance 00:25:00
- L3.7 Approach to Management 00:15:00
- Commercial Property Management TEST 00:30:00